Laptop Loan Program
Laptop computers are available for loan to students. To borrow a laptop overnight or for a weekend, you must
- have a valid DCCC ID Card
- be in good standing with the College
- sign a contract agreement each semester
- The fine for laptops returned late is $20 per day
- There are laptops available for both day and evening students: Monday through Thursday and due at NOON the next day. Laptops borrowed on Fridays are due at NOON on Monday. There are exceptions made for evening students. Please ask at the circulation for more information.
Faculty members may reserve audiovisual equipment, wireless laptop computers, and a wireless mouse to use in your classroom. Please contact the IT Help Desk at x5211 for more information.