College Photo ID at Other DCCC Campuses
A DCCC ID card is required to borrow materials. If you need one, stop by your Learning Resource Center and a staff member will take your picture and order your ID. Before you can borrow materials or make any other transaction with the DCCC library, you must first have a valid DCCC ID Card. Original cards are provided for free for both students and staff. This service is available at most off-campus centers.
Instructions for new students, faculty, and staff:
- If you are a new DCCC student, you must bring your registration schedule to the Learning Resource Center in order to receive your official DCCC ID.
- If you are a new member of our faculty or staff, you should bring proof of your current DCCC employment status, signed by your department head.
Using Your DCCC ID Card:
- Carry this card with you whenever you are on Main Campus or any DCCC location.
- Your DCCC ID card serves as your library card and is required for all library transactions, except for the return of library materials. Your card expires three (3) years following the date of issue.
- You must have a valid DCCC ID to use the Learning Resource Center, Academic Computing, Campus Life, and for other school services.
- Your student ID card is only valid after your tuition charges have been paid for the current semester, regardless of the expiration date shown on the ID card.
- If you ever lose your DCCC ID Card, you may purchase a replacement card for $5.00.
- Non-student and non-college staff will be charged $10.00 per year