Course Description Search
NET 212 - Microsoft Windows Server
Students will learn to install configure, and troubleshoot MS 2003 Active Directory components, DNS for Active Director, and Active Directory security soloutions. Students will also learn how to manage, monitor, and optimize the desktop environment using Group Policy.
Upon successful completion of this course, students should be able to:
- Install, configure, and troubleshoot MS Active Directory.
- Install, configure, manage, monitor, and troubleshoot DNS for Active Directory.
- Install, configure, manage, monitor, optimize, and troubleshoot change and configuration management.
- Manage, monitor, and optimize components of Active Directory.
- Configure, manage, monitor, and troubleshoot Active Directory Security.
Prerequisite: MS Windows 2000 Server (NET 116)