Course Description Search
NET 210 - CCNA Cisco Network Support
In this course students will learn how to select, configure, and troubleshoot Cisco networking devices. The course will also provide the student with fundamental knowledge of computer networking topics including Internetworking essentials, the OSI Model, and various networking protocols including TCP\IP.
Upon successful completion of this course, students should be able to:
- Explain the OSI Model and the concept of Layered Communications.
- Explore the fundamentals of Bridging and Switching.
- Learn the origin and functionality of the TCP\IP protocol stack and the Novell IPX\SPX protocol stack.
- Describe Cisco Network Basics and the Cisco IOS.
- Identify features and characteristics of various WAN protocols.
- Configure Cisco Routers and Switches.
Prerequisites or co-requisite: Network Communications (NET 110).