Course Description Search
NET 116 - MS Windows 2003 Server
In this course students will learn to set up and support Windows 2003 operating system. Students will gain experience in installing administering and troubleshooting the enterprise server system.
Upon successful completion of this course the student should be able to:
- Install MS Windows 2003 Server by using various deployment methods.
- Manage and maintain the Windows Server 2003 environment..
- Administer server hardware and disks.
- Perform user computer, and group account administration.
- Manage and maintain access to resources.
- Implement disaster recovery.
Prerequisite: MS 2000 Professional (NET 115)