Course Description Search
IMM 205 - Flash
This course is designed to introduce students to the development of interactive multimedia programs using Macromedia Flash. Flash is the development software to design and develop low-bandwidth animations and presentations. Using this software application students learn to develop interactive multimedia products for CD- DVD-ROMs and the World Wide Web. Upon successful completion of this course, students should be able to:
- Discuss Internet limitations.
- Identify digital image types: vectors and bitmaps.
- Add multimedia elements to Flash movies.
- Add scripting language, Action Script, to create an interactive movie, using Flash
- Produce an animated Web site using Flash
- Deliver content for the Web using Shockwave
Prerequisite: Introduction to Computers (DPR 100) or Introduction to Computer Science (DPR 108) or equivalent computer experience.
3 hours each week 3 credits